Sweet Tanya at Froufroubritches gave me an award.
So, here are the rules.
1. Put the logo on your blog within your post.
2. Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you have received this award. ( Don't feel obligated to do this part.)
We Three Kings because, well, she's my daughter and she's wonderful.
Kssnikel because she is a lot like me.
The Silver Lining because she is my daughter's BFF and adorable.
H Squared because she is a personal friend and a sweetheart.
Outlandish Observations because I love all things Outlandish.
Making the World Cuter because she's really cute!
My Outlander Purgatory because again, all things outlandish, and she is hilarious.
Living Life Creatively because she inspires me.
Jaybird Quilts because I'm just beginning to quilt and she has so many beautiful ideas.
Write it Down because she is versatile and intersting.
k.f.d. designs because I wish I could do what she does.
Bugaboos Creations because she does a little bit of everything.
I don't read a whole bunch of blogs, but these are ones I check daily. And sometimes more than once a day.
I knew Tanya when she was a toddler, and was thrilled to connect with her again after all these years. (Don't ask how many) Thanks girl. You rock!