Friday, April 9, 2010

A Boring Night

Friday night at home. Alone. Turkey season starts tomorrow and the hubs is at camp, so after reading a witty reparte on facebook about cheezburgers, I checked out LOL Cats.  I haven't looked at it in quite some time.


I must really be tired or even more bored than I thought, because I have been ROTFL. Haven't really laughed in a good long while either, so that was nice.


I truly wish I was witty enough to come up with some of these captions.


And with this last one, I'll say goodnight to all.

3 comments:

Sooz said...

Ha..love those. R has new hours at work so its been tough being alone around here also. I keep myself overly busy and end up exhausted but I can't stand the quiet house.

Y said...

OH, MY!!!!! :D

LeLe said...

Those are hilarious.