Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Slump?

Last night Mom sounded like she felt better. She said she did. No nausea and she was able to eat. Her back is giving her a little pain and that worries me but it's not really severe, so maybe it's ok. We are waiting for her PCP to call us with a colonoscopy appointment since the oncologist wants her to have one as soon as possible.

I plan to go to her house on Friday and start priming her walls for paint. In the scheme of things, painting her walls is not a priority, but it gives her something to focus on. On Saturday I have to take my new vehicle to the dealership and let them look at a light that stays on. Not supposed to do that. Ugh. And there is no one to go with me, so I am moaning and whining about having to spend the day in Conway all by myself while they check out my suv.

I can't believe there is still so much sickness. It's summer for goodness sake. The time when we are supposed to go into a slump of sorts, but that's not the case this year. It's like the flu season never ended. God in his Mercy thinned out the patients while I had to be out. That helped my co-workers, but the patients are back with a vengeance. It's ca-razy.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My throat has been sore, too. I don't know what is up with that!