Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Not anything really interesting to post. Just didn't like leaving it for so long. The first part of the week was hectic, but on Wednesday things began to slow down. I hate to admit it, but I was even bored at work on Thursday. That's very uncommon. Next week Nurse Practitioner will be out for a medical conference two days. LPN will be out one of those days on vacation too, so I'll have to find something I can do and still answer the phones. I could always clean, but right in the middle of mopping the waiting room, someone always comes in, or the phone rings. So, I don't think that will be the plan.

I wanted to do absolutely nothing yesterday, but life gets in the way. I had to buy groceries and at least try to cook a little something for SR's supper. And I woke up at about 3:00 a.m. from a dream where I had a terrible headache. Woke up with one for real. I got up and took all kinds of medicine through the night but never really went back to sleep well. When I finally got out of bed headache was back with a vengeance. Took more meds and forced myself to Walmart for the groceries. When I got home, I thought I'd sit outside for a bit, soak up a little vitamin D, and try to relax and feel better. All I got was hot. I did cook some home made soup for supper, but by that time I felt really rotten having to take yet another pill for pain in my head. So, needless to say, yesterday was not a stellar day in my life.

I got to visit with LeLe and MK for a few minutes last night. I also got a call from J., so those were two bright spots in my day.

Today I will be going down to Rison to help Sister #2 paint more of Mom's walls. We are hoping together we can get the biggest part of it done. Mom's still doing great right now too. Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

LeLe said...

Good to see you yesterday. Sorry you felt like rubbish (I'm trying to incorporate that word into everyday use b/c it's so cool and British).

Sooz said...

My Saturday was not restful because at 6:30 a.m. doors started slamming in our neighborhood for all the yard sale goers. Yuck!