Thursday, June 19, 2008

Homeward Bound!

Prayer is a wonderful thing. As if I had to tell you all that! Mom is going home today. Praise God! Also, a personal burden was lifted this morning. I had prayed very hard for an answer about something and at the EXACT time I needed perfect words, God spoke them through me. In my heart and mind I know that He is working and in control through all this, but it always helps to get Divine help in an instant and KNOW where it comes from. He also gave me someone else's perspective on an issue that I had negative thoughts about. He is holding me up and giving me what I need as I need it. What a wonderful God we serve.

Thank you for your continued prayers and kind thoughts. We are not finished yet, but we move to the next phase in Mom's treatment. We will all need energy and patience in the next two or three weeks.

WOOOO HOOOO!!! She's coming home.

3 comments:

LeLe said...

Yaaaaaaaay!!! God is GOOD.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that your mom is coming home. I will continue to lift her and your family up.
We do serve an awesome God!
PK

Y said...

What a wonderful day you're having!!! That's so cool when you can hear God loud and clear! AND your mom is doing well AND probably home by now!!! Yee-haaaa!!!!!