Thursday, October 29, 2009

Not This Week

No thoughtful Thursday today. My brain is mush. I haven't slept well in several nights and my entire being is bogged down. I have had little spurts of energy and excitement, but they fade quickly. Last night I got up two times to take more sleep aide, then was awakened by the phone when I was finally resting well. Fortunately, it awakened me from a very strange dream that I was glad ended.

So, no thoughts on this day. Other than fuzz.

I am however thinking a lot about Christmas, but won't post that thought until at least after Halloween.....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I haven't slept well in the last 4 nights. My hips hurt me so bad I can't get comfortable...Britt lies there and snores. Nothing stops him from getting his sleep!

Hope you get some rest soon.