Monday, June 14, 2010

Good News Bad News

Good news: It's Monday morning and I don't have to go to work!
Bad news: I have to take my Mom to the oncologist this afternoon.

Good news: This is Mom's last regular visit with the oncologist since her chemo is DONE!
Bad news: The doctor is not known for her speed and we will be there for a long while.

Good news: I made some cute burp cloths last week for a double baby shower yesterday. They were well received.
Bad news: Another lady made them an awesome wall hanging with the babies's names on them. Can anyone say Envy??

Good news: My physical therapy has started.
Bad news: It wasn't an instant fix. Duh.

Good news: The back porch is almost done.
Bad news: We never know when the handyman will be able to come work, since this is a sideline. He has another full time job, and seven sons....sheesh.

Good news: There are blooms coming up all around my Calla Lily
Bad news: I just thought they were from the Lily. They are actually Hosta blooms....but that's ok too.

Good news: None of the bad news above is really bad.
Bad news: I'm not nearly thankful enough to my Lord for all His blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your last one!