Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Fun

I was blessed to keep Little Man yesterday for most of the day. Poor little thing didn't sleep well the night before and he made up for it a bit at Nanna's.


He has was it known as torticollis. Following the link will give you lots of information about it. LeLe has posted about it on her blog. We thought something was fishy, and when he saw the pediatrician on Tuesday, the doc explained what was going on. He will need some physical therapy, but it's doable and there is a good facility here in Sheridan.

He is growing so big we can hardly believe it. And he will be seven weeks old next Tuesday.  I made his 2 month shirt and you can see it on The Seam Rippers blog.  Yesterday while LM was asleep, I tried my hand at making a pair of shorts to go with his tie shirt. I had to improvise, since I didn't have a pattern. I took a pair of pants he'd outgrown and used it as a pattern. I won't know if they fit, until this afternoon when I can try them on him. I had to make three pair before I got the size right. (I hope third time was the charm)

It's a bit like trying to make clothes for a Barbie doll. But it didn't take long any of the three times. *wink*






This weekend, I'll be heading up to Russellville to stay the night with J. K, his fiance (I love saying that) has invited me to go with her family as she does a bit of wedding dress shopping. I'm looking forward to it.

So, with that, I'll leave you with another picture of my sleeping angel. Can't get enough of the little munchkin.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such cute photos. and we better see a picture of him wearing those super cute shorts and shirt!

Y said...

What a cutie!!! His looks are already changing!

Have a great weekend!

FrouFrouBritches said...

He is so stinkin' cute! m I know you enjoyed keeping him.

Les said...

That is the sweetest picture! I love it!

LeLe said...

Look at that chin!