Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Change is Hard #2

I can't believe how involved it is to simply change your email address. The mail part is simple enough, but the blog stuff, google reader, etc. is a nightmare. So much so, that I will have to create a whole new blog address if I want to change my google account and email.  So, I'm contemplating that rigamarole.  My only real concern is that all my followers will disappear. It's taken me this long to get the few I have, and I really REALLY don't want them to disappear.  I'll have to pray about it some before I decide to try transferring everything. In the meantime, I will go ahead and create the new blog address, so it will be ready for me when and if I do. Can't hurt to have it ready.

The second change today is not so hard. As a matter of fact, it's really cool.

The handyman finally made some real progress on the deck cover. I've been waiting impatiently for him to get a chance to work on it. I guess that's the hard part about this change.

If nothing happens to prevent it, he will be back tomorrow to work more. I'm so ready for this to be finished!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The deck is looking goodf!
Good luck on all the other changes!

Y said...

The deck is looking GOOD!

Under Her Wings said...

Don't you love it when a job gets done? Nice work on the deck. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Blessings, Gloria