Saturday, May 8, 2010

Not So Fast...

The day before we expected LeLe and Win to come home, he developed jaundice. So, into the bilibox he went. Apparently he developed dehydration as well, and wound up in the NICU at St. Vincent. There was lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth I can tell you!

The doctor did some testing, thinking Win might have some kind of infection, gave him IV fluids and antibiotics. The tests came back today and the only infection was in his eye. (Which we knew about, since it was matted and swollen and had been treated with drops.) So, good news is his eye is clearing up, his color is good, his temp is down and he will probably come home tomorrow.

God is good.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love that pic! I'm glad all is good...I tear up every time I see her with the baby and I don't even know her really. :)

Y said...

Whooo-hooo! Your Bible verse sure fit these last few days! So glad to hear all is well. I knew it would be, but it's GOOD to hear it!!!