Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Long Lost......

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. Problem is, there really wasn't anything newsworthy to report. Work was the same, life was the same, and I would read other blogs and think "I don't anything that deep and important to impart." I planned to go clean J's apartment, but had a really exhausting week and could barely function over the weekend. And since the windstorm, he has been working non-stop anyway, so I didn't go.

I did get a bit of good news from my friend Y. Her daughter, E, who has a tumor in her abdomen, got a wonderful report from her last scan. Her tumor has shrunk 80%. Now they can think about surgery. Please remember her in your prayers. We've been praying for healing and that she can have a baby in the near future, since she had to terminate her pregnancy due to the cancer.

Other than that, nothing to share. Same ole, same ole.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad your friend's daughter is doing better. :-)

Sooz said...

Great news about your friends daughter. Its been a "blah" filled couple of weeks.

Les said...

That's great news about your friend.