Monday, February 25, 2008

Ahhhhhhh.....

Today was unusually pleasant. Could it have something to do with my attitude? After a conversation with our office manager last Friday, we decided to tweak our office hours enough to give me some extra work time without the restrictions of answering the phone and checking in/out patients. I now have an extra hour per day to "catch up" on paperwork, medical records, return calls, and trips to the bank and post office. It was so pleasant to be able to go to work and know that I wouldn't have the phone screaming at me the second I open the door. And we didn't add any time to the day, thank goodness. I was really getting tired of having to go in early and work on my day off to keep from being buried in paperwork that always seems to procreate during the dark after hours.

I'm very thankful for a God who answers prayers, and an office manager that values me enough to compromise on issues like this.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Im so glad you had a good day! It really makes a difference when you work with people who respect you and your needs to LIVE!

LeLe said...

Praise God!

I'm at home today with a sore throat. I thought bacterial infections weren't contagious... :( It's not that bad, I just didn't feel like working.

So glad you had a good day. You deserve it! Love you!

Les said...

I'm glad your day has gone well. Hopefully, this is a sign of things to come.

Michelle said...

You mean there IS such a thing as an understanding manager?! LOL. Mine is understanding, too, but he has his limits! I'm glad you got what you needed. The Lord does provide every time! He's awesome!

Sooz said...

What a blessing! Glad you had a good refreshing day that wasn't quite as stressful. Hope it continues!