Saturday, March 3, 2012

May For Me Bingo

I decided to join in a fun Bingo game for Marcia's and Tonya's May for Me Bingo Celebration this year. We will all create quilted bingo boards and play for prizes. If you are interested in joining in the fun, check out Tonya's blog Hillbilly Handiworks for the all neat prizes!

 I have my board half finished, but may wind up making a second one because I'm not sure my first one isn't too wonky looking. LOL!! When I'm reasonably satisfied with it, I'll post it on The Seam Rippers. The tutorial for the bingo board is on Sharon's Blog, Vrooman's Quilts.  Snoodles at Lily Pad Quilting will also be one of our guides.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

**Edited to point to Marcia's May For Me Bingo link and to say that yes, I did toss the first board and I am in the process of making another one. To be posted on The Seam Rippers shortly.

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Thank you for posting this for inspiration and supporting the project. Oh wonky pa-phoo - it is a game board for fun. Or you could have one for the little man and one for you.

Sherry said...

I hope to make my bingo board soon. This sounds like great fun. I will try to post soon to encourage others to join in. Your Bingo game looks great. Fun fabrics!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Just do anything...this is all for FUN! I'll make another in a week or two a totally different way. If I can find the time...

Under Her Wings said...

Gorgeous, and wonderful! Love it!