Friday, July 30, 2010

All in a Row

All my weeks are about the same.  Busy days with sewing, cleaning and loving on LMW all in a row. That's why there hasn't been anything posted in a while. Nothing really newsworthy, but contentment reigns for now.

Since I haven't posted anything for a while, and there's really no news to impart, I'll just post a pic or two of LMW. He is growing so big it's astounding. And he is smiling and trying to laugh and grab at things, but his little hands just won't cooperate.


I bought him a little blue dog the other day and he seems to like it.



He loves it when his Grandpa puts him on our bed and plays with him. 

I'm still working on my mom's quilt, which is not as easy as the one I did for J. I'm learning how to compensate and go with the flow.  Hopefully, it will be done soon, and I can't post on The Seam Rippers.

No comments: