I've wracked my brain for a blog topic. None has been forthcoming, so I will list the uninteresting things I've been doing the past week or so. Beware a mundane reading experience.
1. Getting the house clean for a party/shower I am giving for my nephew and his intended. You know, the usual stuff, cleaning and sprucing up.
2. Revamping my family website. The old one needed work, and the host is closing shop. So, since I have to move it anyway, I am trying to update it a bit.
3. I tried (operative word here is "tried") to sew myself a new dress. Fail. SR offered to take me to LR on Monday to see if I can find something decent to wear to nephew's wedding. Say a prayer....
4. Taking Mom for epidural injections. The first one didn't really do anything, so the doctor gave her a second one Monday, and will give the third and final one on the 27th. If that doesn't help, it's either learn to live with the pain, or have surgery.
5. Continue to watch what I eat. Unfortunately if my body is changing on the inside, it's not showing on the outside. Of course, you have to take into account the fact that I am not being active enough. Working on a remedy for that. Yesterday I watched Dr. Oz telling everyone what to do to take years off your body. He makes it sound so freaking easy. It would be if I lived in the land of Oz.
That's it. Fun time is over.