Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ok, It's Saturday Now....

And things are looking a bit better. Nurse pracitioner's grandson is doing so well, that the doctor is going to begin lowering some of his medications. Twin brother is progressing right along and will be home soon if he continues.

Hair troubles are a bit better, as hair dresser and I discussed problem and did a bit of tweaking. We are both on the same page and I can live with it now.

As LeLe posted here, about creativity, I began a new project last night and it had a calming affect. I'll post a photo when all is done. I really got further along on it than I expected and am enjoying it.

J has done a favor for me this morning, in purchasing something I saw at an antique mall where he lives. It was a gift that I thought would be perfect for my boss, Dr. T. His birthday is on Christmas, and we always buy him separate gifts for birthday and Christmas.

So, today my outlook is better, and I'm looking forward to the week ahead. I want to be truly thankful and to do that, I have to push my petty personal issues aside.

No comments: