2. Make myself a Kindle cover.
3. Finish UFOs (Namely, a second tee quilt, bedding for LMW,
4. Reorganized and clean up my fabric cabinet.
5. Create something unique for a Christmas project.
6. Make myself a purse.
7. Get all the above done, so I can start something new and fun.
8. Meet with friends for lunch or supper.
Sounds like a lot to me. I will have to do these things in between the days of having LMW. He is at a stage where he wants and needs undivided attention. I'm hoping that some of the gifts he receives at his birthday party will help me with that.
Even if I only get one or two finished, I'll be happy.
Linking up with May for Me at Marcia's blog.