Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Nice May Day

I don't have any photos, but thought I'd share a little bit about my day today. I had a date with the friend who has been commissioning me to do the tee shirt quilts. She's a good friend and we have a lot in common. Our boys grew up together in the same class at school, our husbands played ball together, we were members of the same church for several years.... :)

She came to pick up her quilt, and we went to eat at a little place here called The Cottage of Sheridan. Wonderful food, great prices and lovely atmosphere. When we left there, we browsed some of the little antique/collectibles places in town and she found some really cool things to buy. I found some too, but didn't make any purchases this time.

We visited, ate, shopped and just basically enjoyed being together. (I heart her and we plan to do more this summer while she is out of school) So, that was the next to the last thing on my May for Me to do list!! I do still have a date with my sister for the 29th, and maybe my son can meet us for lunch too!! And I still plan to meet with the Mammo-Masher on the 31rst. 

1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You have done very well with your list!