Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ok, I'm In...

There are several folks who are posting about thankfulness, leading up to Thanksgiving or beyond. I thought I'd try. At the very least it will give me something to blog about. At the very most, it will make me really think about how blessed I am.  Since I'm four days behind, I'll give four in this post.

1. LMW..... Oh my word, he is such a blessing. Having a grand child is better than words can describe. Today is his 6 month birthday, and you can read about it on LeLe's blog.

He is the happiest baby I've ever seen, and so much fun!!! Thank you Lord for sending him!

2. My family. (Goes without saying, but I'm saying) They are a true delight to me. They are my heart and my soul and I would be so alone without them. I love you guys! I absolutely love doing for them, was blessed mightily raising my kids. They have both grown to be loving, faithful Christians. God bless them. And having a loyal, faithful, supportive husband is beyond measure. He has sacrificed for us all our days, always putting aside his needs to fulfill ours. He has truly been a wonderful husband and father.

3. The blessing of being able to stay at home and do what I love. God have blessed us financially, just enough that I don't have to work outside the home. Money is tight, but it always has been, so we are used to it.

4. The arrival of November and fall weather with all the beautiful leaves. I love the crisp air, the rainy days, the colors. God is a talented artist to be sure.

So, there are four of my days of Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for?

No comments: