Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cool....

After my strange post yesterday, I thought I'd post something a little more fun. Of course, that means LMW....


The boy constantly kicks his legs and it's just hilarious. Even when he's sleeping he occasionally kicks. He's so fun!

And here are a few pictures of my Bradford Pear trees in the front yard. After the drought this summer, I didn't think we'd have any color. I'm so thankful we do...

View from my front door.


The beautiful colors and fruit, just waiting for the Cedar Waxwing migration. I hope they don't skip us this year.

3 comments:

Blessings All Mine said...

Love the video. I could hear the William Tell Overture in my mind as he kept kicking and kicking and kicking...LOL

Unknown said...

i love ur child .tree is so beautiful

FrouFrouBritches said...

He is sto stinkin' cute! He makes me miss having a baby around!

Your trees are gorgeous! I sooo wish I had beautiful trees in my yard! Sooo pretty!