Saturday, August 15, 2009

A New Place

Lately, LeLe and I have been discussing our creative side and desires. She has been focusing on creating gifts by sewing. I have been focusing on painting. I talk a lot, but she has jumped in and really worked on her end. I'm slowly following along, feeling the need to get serious about it.

She has created a new blog for us, to display our creations and ideas. It's called The Seam Rippers. Now, I never claimed to have the most creative mind you could find. I do lack inspiration I think. I have to see it, then I can run with it. How I wish I had been gifted with inner sight and imagination, but God didn't give me that. So, I have to accept it and do what I can, with what He did give me. And be thankful for that blessing.

In the coming months, I hope to display some painting. And who knows what else. LeLe has jumped way ahead of me, so I have to catch up. Run over and check it out. Right now, the posts are from our archives on LeLe and B_Lines, but hopefully we will have new posts to share. In the meantime, here's a little something I did a few years back...
My father created this wooden screen and I painted it for a local hairdresser. In this photo, it's not connected yet, but it turned out really nice and she was extremely happy with it. Or so she said. *smile*

No comments: