Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Little Early Valentine

Ah Hem!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

I wish each of you a Happy Valentines Day
We will have alot to say
Keep your chin up high
No one will say goodbye

Keep that great Big Smile
Together we can walk a mile
Have the best day ever
We all will be very clever

Time comes and Time goes
There will be a great Big Rose
We all can ride on the Big Hayride
Then we may have to slide

I'm glad we are friends
In hopes it will never end
I wish the best for everyone
Therefore we all must have it done.

By "Aunt Bob"

I"m sure LeLe and Chelle got the same poem gift, but LeLe will have to come by the house to collect her hand written prize. I wonder if she sends Cousin W her heartfelt poems? ;)


This has been one of the hardest months I can remember. And it's just now at the half way point. I continue to have blood pressure and stress issues. Decided there was no time for the ANSAR diagnostic test I had scheduled for this afternoon, but I will have stress test on Friday and then will reschedule the ANSAR. Nurse practitioner has added yet another medication to my growing collection of pills and increased the bp med. I've been praying that God will heal some of my issues and find meds that will treat the others. He has been good to send His Holy Spirit to calm me when I would normally be sobbing with frustration. It will get better. I have to believe that. I think management is trying to help where they can. At least we have the knowledge that they aren't saying "Deal with it!" Tomorrow is my Friday, so that will help my attitude quite a bit. Yahoo!

Oh, and by the way, new LPN is the bomb! Love her. Miss my friend, but love the new girl.

4 comments:

LeLe said...

Man, that's an awesome poem. Hehe. Can't wait to see mine!

Sooz said...

Hope you feel better soon..praying for you!

Les said...

I hope that you begin to feel better soon. I'm glad that you like the new LPN so much.

Michelle said...

I chuckled out loud. God Bless Aunt Bob. Eric said that writing our letters is probably the highlight of her day. I bet he's right!!! She has a sweet heart! Everybody needs an Aunt Bob like we have!!!!