Friday, August 22, 2008

Surprise Discovery

I was clicking on the "Next Blog" link, just surfing and looking for interesting blogs to read. It's late, and I'm not sleepy eventhough I did wake up early, as I stated in my last post. I came across http://parrishtheartist.blogspot.com/ .
There was a link to her web site on Etsy. If I could have anything in the world, just for myself, I would ask for the talent to do exactly this type of thing. The talent, the time, and the demand for it. What I wouldn't give, to have lessons and be better than I am. To have a specific style of painting. To have the ideas and images in my head so strong, that I they would just pour from my fingers like water.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You have the talent for that, B Lines! I have no doubt! And, it might would be a great way to unwind if you could try to find the time to see how you like it??? I think you should go for it!