Saturday, November 5, 2011

Where Is It?


Where do you find your strength? I mean, when times get hard, where do you look for support? Family can offer some, and we all (or most of us) rely on our family in times of trouble, but sometimes they aren't what they need to be. Unfortunately people fail. I  have. You have. We all have.

When things look bleak, and no one on earth can do anything else, do you have faith enough to let God take it? He wants to. Do you even ask? 

James 4:2b tells us, "You do not have because you do not ask."

I wonder how many blessings I have missed because I simply didn't think I needed to ask....




3 comments:

Under Her Wings said...

Good way to begin my evening, Belinda. Thanks for the word of encouragement. And by the way, you are such a pretty grandma!

Miss Hillbilly said...

I do think we forget to go to God for everything, big or little. He wants to be our Friend. I know I tend to look to humans, and then wonder why they fail me.

FrouFrouBritches said...

Boy, I needed this after the day I've had. It's always good to have a reminder. Thanks Belinda!