Thursday, November 3, 2011

Falling Behind a Bit

I've not been very good at posting lately. Seems I'm just too durn busy at this and that, but nothing very interesting.

Keeping LMW is almost a full time job for me. And nuttin gets done around here when he's in the house. And that's ok.

I've been working on little projects but nothing turned out well enough to share. :/ And that's ok too. Because not every single thing I do needs to be blogged about, eh?

I'm working on getting some things finished by our family Thanksgiving meal that will take place the Saturday before Thanksgiving Day.

And I'm working on some Christmas things that need to be done by December 1 at the latest. We all know that you can't always post those Christmasy things because it will spoil the surprise!

I took five quilts to the NICU Tuesday morning and dropped them off. No more on the agenda until all my Christmas things are finished. 

So, this is just a "I'm still here" post.


3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I think a lot out there are in the same boat - going to be a mad rush the next 2 months no matter how hard you try. Family first is my motto - so enjoy them. Just love your little cartoon on the end.

Miss Hillbilly said...

Hmmm, wonder what has a Dec 1 deadline?

Under Her Wings said...

You sound pretty busy to me! We just had our 4th grandson (out of 13) yesterday, so I am very busy with 4 little girls who can hardly wait for Mommy and little brother to come home. Have a blessed and productive day!