Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Not So Fast

Hold on there. At our last chemo appointment, (the first one of the new medication) the nurse told us Mom wouldn't get sick. Huh? But the doctor said..... Well, we like what the nurse is saying better!!! And this is Wednesday, and she's still not ill. Yayyy.

We met with Mom's primary care doctor today, regarding her pain meds and nausea meds. He's a pretty smart guy, and is trying very hard to do all we need him to do. Good man. We are changing some things up, and trying some new things, in hopes it will make her more comfortable.  I feel I can call his office anytime and will be taken seriously, and they will try their utmost to help in any way.

I appreciate the staff, and so I took a plate of brownies and some potato chips dipped in white and milk chocolate. Ever had those?? Hmmmm, shut my mouth! The mixture of salty and sweet is wonderful.

I did a dumb thing the other day. I dropped my camera. Boo dat. The lens wouldn't focus so I had to go buy a new one. I really didn't want that to be my Christmas gift, but I had no say in the matter, since there was NO WAY I could go through LMW's first Christmas without a camera. I bought a Canon, and so far, I am lovin' it. It's only a 10 MX, but that's five more than I had, and it seems to take better pictures so far. Case in point....

 
Uhhh, Nanna? Needz a litta hep heah......

Yah, dayz all minez. Jealiss?

You lookin' at me?

 Oh yah, I can dooz whateveh ah wants an day jess laffs.

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

LeLe said...

The quality of those photos are so much better than your other camera, I can already tell!

Anonymous said...

great photos, funny captions :-) and so glad to hear things are going as well as they can with your mom. love you and hope you have a great first christmas with win! wish i could see everyone!

FrouFrouBritches said...

I'm so glad your mom is feeling better and is not so sick.

You definitely had to get a camera for little man's first Christmas. Love the pictures!!! So stinkin' cute! I seriously just want to smooch on his little neck. So cute!

Have a Merry Christmas!