Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Decision Made

I haven't posted lately, due to various other demands.  I've been doing a lot of sewing, which will be posted on Seam Rippers shortly. I've also been nursing a severe case of Poison Ivy, that you don't want a photo of. (Trust me) Not to mention my mother needed an emergency transfusion last Friday, due to extreme fatigue and lightheadedness. She spent Friday night in the hospital, but was fit as a fiddle when she was released the next day.

I've been waiting impatiently for Lowe's or Home Depot to put out their spring bushes and bedding plants. Finally, yesterday I purchased four.....



and a Heather plant. It smelled so wonderful when we walked by it, that I simply had to get one. I plan to place it in a pot on the front porch. I'm afraid it may not bloom after the weather gets really warm, but we'll see. 

SR and I looked and looked at what was offered at Lowe's, and we both agreed on this bush. I purchased some good gardening soil to add to the bed, in hopes that they will flourish and look as nice as the cedar trees did.  At the very least, the ice won't threaten to topple them over, since they will be much lower to the ground.



No comments: