Thursday, April 17, 2008

Summer Movies

I'm not much of a moviegoer. I normally wait until the DVD is out, or I can just order it on Dish Network. But this add for The Incredible Hulk caught my eye because Edward Norton plays the lead.

When I first noticed Ed, he didn't really make much of an impact on me. But after seeing The Illusionist, he really got me. I love Sci-Fi, of any kind. So, magic, fantasy, comic book heroes, all appeal to me. And I found Ed a surprising Hulk alter-ego. I'm anxious to see this movie, eventhough I really know I'll probably not see it at the theater this summer. Its release is in June of 08.

Just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

LeLe said...

I love Ed Norton. He's a great actor. I've never seen the "Illusionist" though. I guess I need to check into that. I've seen him in a lot of other stuff though. And I've seen the trailer and found him an unexpected Hulk but I think he can pull it off!