Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Gave In

I wasn't going to do this. I was afraid I couldn't remember the answer to some of these questions, but I came up with something. These little personality lists seem to be all the rage in the cyber-world of blogging and myspace. I'm not much into following trends and such, but I'm bored and can't think of anything else to blog about at present, so here goes....

1. Who is your man? SR

2. How long have you been together? Married 30 years 5 months.

3. How long dated? 3 years

4. How old is your man? 54

5. Who eats more? He does.

6. Who said "I love you" first? Me. Although I really didn’t have a clue what I was talking about.

7. Who is taller? Him.

8. Who sings better? Me.

9. Who is smarter? Depends on what the topic is. Mostly he knows more than I will ever know, and has a much better memory.

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. (And I hate to admit that)

11. Who does the laundry? Both of us. He really does more than I do because by the time I get home at night, I don’t want to do anything.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Him.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Is there a wrong side?

14. Who pays the bills? Him

15. Who is better with the computer? Me.

16. Who mows the lawn? Him.

17. Who cooks dinner? Well, we call it supper, and we both cook on occasion. Not a lot of cooking going on at our house these days.

18. Who drives when you are together? Him.

19. Who pays when you go out? Him.

20. Who is most stubborn? Him.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are seldom wrong……;)

22. Whose parents do you see the most? About the same I think.

23. Who kissed who first? It was a mutual thing, if I remember correctly.

24. Who asked who out? He asked me out via a friend.

25. Who proposed? No proposal was issued. We sort of just evolved into planning a wedding.

26. Who is more sensitive? Me, but he can be very sensitive when he wants.

27. Who has more friends? Well, since neither one of us really have any friends, I can’t answer that one.

28. Who has more siblings? Me. I have four, he has two.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Definitely HIM. I have ways however, of cinching them up.

1 comment:

LeLe said...

Now I don't feel so bad about saying "I love you" first...haha. And no wonder he ruined my proposal since he didn't even propose to you... :P