Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hmmmmm.....

Ok, I finished two projects (seen on The Seam Rippers)


 and feel good about that, but.....

I've been watching the weather forecast for Orange Beach... Hmmmm, not the best. So, I've been fretting. I said at the onset of this plan that I didn't care if it rains. I can sit on the balcony and watch the rain fall on the water. And I can. And I will. But I really wanted at least two good sunshiny days first. I'm picky that way. I've been praying God will allow some of the rain to hold off so Sister and I can enjoy our trip and do things that you can't do in the rain. And get some really good photos that you can't get in the rain. But, in nature, there is rain and we will have to make do. So dear friends, pray for my attitude. I'm blessed to have the opportunity to go. I need to feel blessed to be there regardless of the weather. (Unless a hurricane blows up...*wink*)

6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

congratulations on your two beautiful finishes - and enjoy your vacation, rain or no rain.

FrouFrouBritches said...

Gotta run over to Seam Rippers and see your projects. Congrats on your trip. Which sister?

Y said...

Weather Channel is saying 30% chance of rain and isolated thundershowers. In our neck of the woods (five hours away) that means it pretty sure won't rain and you'll have some cloud cover to keep you from roasting & broiling in the sun. You'll probably have big poofy clouds drifting in from the Gulf! It's gonna be amazing! I can't wait to hear what a good time y'all had!!!

Going to take a look see at your quilts.

PS Pictures, LOTS of pictures of both you with big ol' grins on your faces!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh, I know you will be sad about the rain but I really love the rain. And just think of the time with your sis. Won't that be wonderful?

You will have a nice time.

Y said...

Yoo-hoo!

Y said...

PS No 'hairicanes' in sight! Have a blast!!!