Thursday, May 12, 2011

God Smiled On Me Today

Guess He got enough of my whining.... :P
See what I found He showed me today?????


I was so excited!!! It has very little rust on it and the owner only wanted $15.00!!! I sure wish there had been two, but I'll take them one at a time and be happy about it!

Not only that, but I was able to finish the trash box/can overhaul I started months ago. It started like this:


I absolutely adore Calla Lilies, but this just didn't go with my new bedroom decor of aqua, white and brown. And I couldn't see throwing it away. Even though it nearly made me cry to cover it up, here is what I did with it.....

It's perfect!

And then one more thing I did God did today that made me smile.  He allowed me to sandwich and baste a baby quilt I've been trying to get to for several days.


I'm excited to get to that quilting part!! So, May For Me is looking better folks! I feel like I'm actually accomplishing something. Hoo Ray!

1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Baby steps - they all add up. I just love those kinds of lawn chairs - I'm on the look out for one of the old porch gliders. They so remind me of my great-grans porch and family picnics. Glad things are better.