Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Light Headed

Ever get light headed from bathroom cleaners? Woooo Weee, that stuff is strong. But with all the grime and hair spray in my bathroom, there's no other way to get it all off. And it feels so nice to walk into a sparkling bathroom, doesn't it?


I'm almost ready to start the painting of my bedroom and bath. As soon as I finish a quilt I'm in the process of basting, (then must quilt) I am going to finish the quilt I started for the bedding and the curtains. Then I'll be ready...it's taking a long time, but I'm getting there.

Just thought I'd update you folks since I don't really have much to post about now. Busy busy....

3 comments:

FrouFrouBritches said...

Does it feel good to walk into a sparkling bathroom? I wouldn't know! Or, I guess I should say that I don't remember. Mine's been filty for at least two weeks. ICK!

Unknown said...

wow....beautiful!

Under Her Wings said...

It's not easy to find much extra time with a little one nearby, is it? He is such a doll, and he looks like he really loves his grandma! I like the lights over your sink. I need to do some updating with lighting.