Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finally Found

I've been looking for a specific photo for weeks. It's one of J with my Dad. I couldn't find it and I enlisted the help of my Mom and sister to no avail.

You see, for J's wedding reception, there will be a video of photographs of J and K as they were growing up, and then the two of them together. Nice idea. I spent hours searching through our albums, and scanning pictures into my computer. But the one picture I was deterimined would be in that video was playing hide and seek. I agonized, I prayed, I searched and searched....

Today, as I was looking through my genealogy stash of notebooks, I found one album I forgot about. EUREKA! The photo was in there. Thank you God!!!!! Now all the photos are downloaded to a disk, and I'm a happy camper.

Wanna see the photo? Of course you do.


My Dad was very involved in J's sports activities and he coached J several years. He lived for that kind of thing. He would have been 76 on August 24th and I still miss him so much. He's been gone 5 years now, and the pain of losing him never goes away. At least I have found the very important photo and I can rest easier now.

1 comment:

FrouFrouBritches said...

What a sweet picture. So glad you found it.