I know you are all waiting with bated breath for my weird things list....
1. When eating, I always eat the least flavorable part before I sink into the gooey or cheesy middle. It makes me eat more than I normally would, because once I get to the good part, I can't stop till it's all gone. When doing some task such as vacuuming, I do all the edges first, then finish up in the middle.
2. Due to nerves, I chew the inside of my mouth and pick at my cuticles and nails. My hands are constantly busy with that, and I believe it is because I inherited it from my maternal grandfather. I never saw him when his hands weren't twitching.
3. I fear driving in unfamiliar places, and in heavy traffic. I can do ok in Little Rock when I stay on a familiar path. Otherwise, I'm sick by the time I get where I'm going and can't enjoy myself for worrying about the trip back.
4. I'm so night blind, that I can't see the highway markings, especially when the roads are wet.
5. I'm terrible with small talk. Very uncomfortable if there is not a specific subject to discuss in a social setting.
6. I refuse to leave the house without at least concealer and mascara. I don't usually allow my photo taken unless I have on lipstick. (It's called vanity)
7. I am so unused to visiting guests, that I don't have a clue what to do or how to act. I can't relax for feeling that I must keep them entertained.
8. My time away from work/at home is so precious to me, that on the weekend, I constantly check the clock to see how much I have left before the weekend is over and the work week begins again.