Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring....

I felt so guilty that my last post was about snow, that I thought I should at least say hello to you good folks. :)

Hello!!

Spring is here and with it came a bad case of Vertigo. I'm still battling it off and on, but it's tolerable and I'm not letting it keep me from doing what I want, which is yard work and furniture painting. Oh, and a little sewing thrown in as well.

My babies are growing too quickly!
This is what LMW calls "Squishyland" in Nanna's bedroom.
It's a hard life right?
Little Klaire always heads for the camera and tries to climb up the legs of whoever has it.
See her little boo boos? Walking is a hard lesson to learn.
Klaire will be a year old on the 18th and LMW will be 4 on May 4th. Where in the world does the time go! As my grandmother always said, "I need to put a brickbat on their heads so they won't grow any more!"

1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh my have they grown!! Hope you feel better soon.