Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's Time!

Wednesday evening, April 17th

I unexpectedly find myself a little teary right now. My sweet son and his beautiful wife are on their way to the hospital to start the inducing process.
I'm so excited I can barely sit still, but the husband and I won't go until early tomorrow morning. Unless....they call and tell us to get ourselves up there pronto.

I can't believe it's time to meet our little Klaire. As soon as the dust clears and everything has settled down, you can be sure I will post photos!! In the meantime, we as a family covet your prayers for a safe and uneventful delivery. We already know that Klaire will be perfect because God doesn't make mistakes. Ever.

To be continued................................

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I am so excited for you and them - prayers for all. Good luck in trying to get some sleep.

Linda Lee said...

Praying that my now Klaire has arrived and all is well. Another special blessing from our wonderful Lord,