Sunday, January 8, 2012

Creative Beings

In one of my recent posts, I spoke about the possibility of being a modern day Michelangelo. And I spoke of being creative beings in God's image. So, I was wondering what kind of creative being are you? You don't  have to be artistic you know. And you don't have to paint or sew.

Do you write from the heart, inspiring others and helping them with all sorts of different things?

Do you create peace and harmony in your workplace or home?


Do you create order in the life of your family or others?


Do you teach?


All these things and more are "creative" in my opinion. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

3 comments:

Under Her Wings said...

So true. I always tell my girls that God has given everyone creativity of one sort or another. We are all different, and He gives us different ways to express the creative nature that He has blessed us with. One daughter is an interior designer, one is a teacher, and one can whip up on ebay sales and has a beautiful booth in a flea market. God is so good to give us a creative mind, and I agree with you--we must use it!

Miss Hillbilly said...

I just never know how exactly I am creative. I can't draw. I really do not sew that well. I get by but my quilts always have plenty of mistakes. I do enjoy blogging but writing a novel or something doesn't interest me. I do enjoy teaching...depending what age. All these are how God created me though. I will just keep trying to be what He wants. :)

rubyslipperz1052 said...

I think that everyday each person has an oportunity to create...their life and influence others for the good. Even if we don't "make" things that are tangible, that decorate, or are made with our hands...we still are creating/developing that which we will become...and maybe we have roles that we are helping others to learn and become, like parents, teachers, managers, administrators, doctors, etc

Every breath can be a wonderful creation...if we so choose. =)

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com