Friday, December 30, 2011

A Tiny Update

Hello Everyone,

There has been much illness at our house. LMW began the round and lovingly shared it with the rest of us. Severe colds and sinus infections. That being the case, nothing much has been happening. I hope to be over it by New Year's Day. Hoping to get a little sewing time in. Right now, the head is just too swimmy. Writing this is a chore, but I just couldn't leave it for so long without a short post.

With all the holiday greetings, and the "Happy New Year" salutations, I thought I'd take a moment from the comfort of my sick bed to tell you all I hope your new year is bright and blessed.




3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Gentle hugs and hope you are better soon - Happy New Year.

FrouFrouBritches said...

Feel better soon!!! Happy New Year!

Miss Hillbilly said...

I hope you are feeling better today!