Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmastime is Here

Happiness and Cheer....
I can hear that song going round in my head. Nothing like A Charlie Brown Christmas, is there?!

Here are a few little shots we took this weekend.  LMW is having the best time with all the festivities!

Ah haz my own reindeer!!


I tink he shud go heeah.


Juss hanging wiz CookieMan an his gurlfrien. 


Minze if I stealz a widdle kiss?


Man! Dat wuz some sweets sugarz!


Hads to show Mommy and Nanna dat one of da ornamentz wuz loose. 

Saves it! 


Da heerow of da day!

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Too cute, love the 'stealing kisses'!

Y said...

Oh, my goodness! Win has the biggest, cutest smile and we can see where he gets it...his Mamma and Nanna!!!

Anonymous said...

what great photos! and leann's hair is getting so so long. love to see these!

Miss Hillbilly said...

These boys and their love of kissing. Cute!