1. The Ozark Mountains in full display of Autumn's colors and God's glory.
SR and I usually take at least a day trip to northern Arkansas once a year. Don't know if that will happen this year, since we have Little Man to watch.
2. High School Football is in high gear. There was a time when I was all about Friday night football. That's when my son was playing. I'm not so much about it now, but it still stirs the memories and blood when I think about it.
3. Timberfest in Sheridan. This is an annual celebration that draws lumberjack competitors from all over the country.
4. The nip to the air in the evenings and early mornings.
5. Arkansas Razorback Football. WOOO PIG SOOIEEEEE!
6. Anticipating the holidays.
What I'm not a fan of.....
The warm (hot actually) afternoon temps in south Arkansas.
Halloween. Now, don't jump on me ok? I've just never been a fan of spooky things and kids making themselves sick on candy. Not to mention all the craziness that happens in the name of "fun", but if you are ok with it, go right ahead. You won't bother me. *grin*
The need for rain during the dry months of September, October and November.
The agonizing over what to buy for Christmas gifts. I have to start early or I wind up sick from fretting.
Now then. Tell me what you like about fall.