Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Latest Update

My friends, here is a note Elissa's Mom, Debbie sent me this morning:
*****
"Magnesium sulfate will be stopped today. The steroid has had time to do whatever it's going to do to help LMH's (She's calling the baby Little Man Hunzicker) lungs. Then it's wait and see if she goes into labor or not."
*****
When they find out when labor might start, or how long it may be, she'll let me know. There are concerns about labor due to her past surgeries and scar tissue. They so much appreciate all the prayers lifted on their behalf and ask that we continue to remember them.

I hope that you all will forgive my focus on this right now. This family is very special to me, and I just want to add as many pray-ers as possible for their situation.

Thank you again,
Belinda
P.S. In case you'd like a face to go with your prayers, here are photos of Elissa and her husband Mikey. Oh, and she pronounces her name "Eleesa" :)


2 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

I am glad that she and baby are still hanging in there. Thank you for putting a face to the prayers.

nono said...

I'm just catching up on my blog reading. Keeping them both in my prayers.