Spent another weekend at UAMS with Mom. This time, we thought she was having a heart attack, but it was pneumonia. She felt pretty bad, but after she was given a dose of strong antibiotics, she felt a lot better. She's home, but still feeling a bit weak, and the medication they sent home with her makes her feel icky. Other than that, she's doing ok for now.
Even though it wasn't her heart, the cardiologist wants her to have a stress test and is trying to set it up on the same day as her next chemo. Personally, I feel that's just too much to try to do in one day, but we will see if she's actually able to have chemo on the appointment date. In the past, her platelets have been low, and every treatment has had to be postponed a week or two. Not sure how things are going to go this time.
Continue to keep up in your prayers. We need all the help we can get.