Friday, September 4, 2009

Long Awaited

After quite some time at the wishing well, I can finally say the words I've been longing to say.....

I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER!

There! Wow! Hot Diggity Dog! Yee Haw! LeLe and MK are having a baby. I haven't come down yet. And it's getting pretty wobbly up here on the cloud without much solidity under feet. To read her post about it, click here. Needless to say, the entire King and Winston clans are happy campers today.

We are so blessed. God is so good, and I know He has a plan for this little one already..."Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;" Jeremiah 1:5.

You think while you are growing the little one in your womb, that time just drags, but before you know it, the bundle of joy has arrived and you become busier than you've ever been in your life. And those of you who have been through it know exactly what I'm talking about. It's just a good thing that the two "Grandmas" are readily available to help hold that baby. It's a hard job, but we are up to the task.

Congratulations my darlings. We can't wait for the arrival of our precious one.

2 comments:

LeLe said...

:D

Sooz said...

Yay! We are so excited for you guys. My parents have been a Mimi and Papa for almost 12yrs now and there is just something special about being the grandparent. You will be a great Mimi/Nana/Nanny/Grandma/Honey..or whatever that lil baby red will be...haha! Love you guys!