Friday, January 2, 2015

Out With the Old, In With the New

2015!! Who would have ever imagined we'd be living in the year 2015? It seemed so futuristic when I was younger, but nevertheless, here we are.

2014 brought some changes to my life that I hadn't expected. In-laws health issues, son-in-law health issues, getting older myself and all the aches and pains that go with life.

The best part of 2014 was being with family and friends. Watching the grandchildren grow and learn is such a blessing!
They are the light of our lives and we are anxiously looking forward to the arrival of our second granddaughter in March!
As you may have noticed, this is the first post in over a month. I've lost my blogging brain. My focus has changed and blogs/blogging are just not a driving force in my world any longer. Before, I had so many words in my head screaming to get out, so many ideas and experiences that I just had to express. Now? I can barely think of a topic, much less write about it.

Having though about it several times, and put off deciding, I have now reached the conclusion that I won't be blogging here any longer. If you don't follow my other blog, you might check it out sometime. It's where I post my sewing and crafting, and I can always just add a personal note here and there if I so choose. It's not like I'm dropping out of the blog world completely.
I hope and pray that you all have a blessed 2015. I pray the same for myself and my family. You have all been good friends and I've appreciated your comments more than I can say. Thank you. Thank you. God bless you all.

B

1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Leave it for family and thoughts and wishes - blessed.